Le Grand Union High School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
Secretary of State - Register to Vote
Athletics » Wanting To Play A Sport? Here's What You'll Need.

Wanting To Play A Sport? Here's What You'll Need.

All athletes must have their physical up to date prior to the first practice for their sport. In order to practice or play a sport, a student must have their updated physical paperwork completed and turned into the athletic office. We recommend that you schedule your student's physical in June or early July. By doing so, you will avoid the rush and your student will never have to worry about missing practice during the school year. Physicals are good for one calendar year from the date they are completed. These physicals should be completed by your family physician or pediatrician. Students without a current physical will not be allowed to practice or play.

  1. Have your physical completed.
  2. Register and fill out the information requested at https://athleticclearance.com/
These completed forms must be turned into the athletic office before your student will be allowed to practice or play. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call (209) 389-9400.