Before Entering The Campus Remember To:
Bring Your Mask & Bring A Small Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer & Your ID Card
*and of course your fully charged Chromebook and other learning essentials.
Once On Campus, Here's What To Do (If You're Being Dropped Off):
2. There Will Be One Point Of Entry When Being Dropped Off, That Entry Will Be The Black Gate By The Attendance Office. Stand 6 Feet Apart From Each Other, IN ONE STRAIGHT LINE, And Wait Your Turn For Your Temperature To Be Scanned.
Please Maintain Your Distance From Each Other.
3. Our OnDisplay Temperature Scanner Will Scan Your Face And Detect Your Temperature. The Scanner
3. Once Our Nurse, Or Supervising Adminstor, Let's You In, There Will Be A Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Attached To The Post By The Entrance. Please Sanitize Your Hands Before Walking In.
There will also be other hand sanitizer dispensers inside the classroom and around the campus that you are more than welcome to use.
Here's What To Do (If You're Taking The Bus):
*Complete Self Screen
1. Before Boarding The Bus, Please Make a Straight Line, 6 Feet Apart From Each Other. It'll Make Boarding The Bus Much Easier & Quicker. DO NOT BUNDLE UP
2. Once The Bus Stops And Lets Everyone Enter, A Hand Sanitizing Dispenser Will Be At The Entrance Of The Bus. Pump It Once or Twice, Sanitize Your Hands, & Enter.
3. The First People Entering Must Start Filling Up The Seats, Starting From The Back Of The Bus, One By One Until It Reaches The Front. One Per Seat Please.
4. When Walking Off The Bus, The Closest Person To The Main Exit Door Will Get Off First And Then The Next Closest Person, And So On. Please Wait Your Turn.
5. Walk Towards The Red Circles And Make Lines 6 Feet Apart From Each Other, You All Must Get A Temperature Scan And Go Through The Cafeteria To Enter The Campus.
Once On Campus, Here's How To Enter The Classroom:
1. Once it's time to attend your classroom, Stand outside in a straight line while maintaining your distance (6 feet apart). The Teacher Will Stand Outside To Guide You Inside.
2. When entering, Sanitize Your Hands & Grab A Sanitizing Wipe.
The First Person Will Go To The Farthest Seat From The Door, The Next Student Furthest Away & So On (This is to avoid people crossing each other when they go and take a seat).
Wipe Down Your Desk & Seat. Take a seat when you feel you have sanitized thoroughly. (A Teacher Will Pass By With The TrashCan to Pick Up Your Wipes)
-- Class Will Begin--
--Class Will Come To A Close--
*Please Give 5 Min To Sanitize*
1. The Teacher Will Hand Students Students Sanitizing Wipes. Please Don't Get Up, Your Teacher Will Pass You The Wipes.
2. Once you have sanitized. The Closest Person To The Door Will Leave First.
3. You Will Throw Away The Wipe In The Trash When You Walk Out.
And One More Thing...
- DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE
- DONT SHAKE HANDS
- WASH YOUR HANDS/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- MAINTAIN YOUR DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER
- WEAR YOUR MASK. ASK POLITELY TO THOSE THAT DONT.
IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE, SPEAK UP.
"IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING"