This website, and all of its sub-websites, are owned and operated by the Le Grand Union High School District (LGUHSD or School District) Administration and Staff. The website is structured to directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the LGUHSD Board of Trustees. LGUHSD has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability, or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
The LGUHSD Website is for educational and informational purposes only. Information contained in this website can and will change without notice. While the School District uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the School District makes no representations or warranties regarding the content, condition or functionality of this Website, its suitability for use, or that this Web Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Because of their potential interest or usefulness to our visitors, the School District may provide links to other web sites and access to content of third parties. However, the School District is not responsible for the content of any site external to its own. The School District's provision of links to other web sites does not imply any affiliation of the School District with any other party, or any endorsement of any product, service, advice, content, practice, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The utilization of this District website, school websites, or individual departmental websites is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The District reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software, and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior, are subject to United States Copyright laws. You may NOT modify, publish, display, transmit, or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, staff members, and members of the Le Grand, Plainsburg, & Planada Communities, and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure, or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post, or make available in any other fashion, any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source (LGUHSD).
- Persons who use such protected material without School District authorization may be subject to civil and criminal liability under applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. LGUHSD, its affiliates, or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The School District is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License: The School District website, and all sub-websites are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
Post of Content
LGUHSD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. Without limitation, the School District shall have the right to remove any material that the School District, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by the LGUHSD Board of Trustees.
Modification of Terms
The School District has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website and that of any sub-websites. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between the School District and you, as the user or visitor of the LGUHSD website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take effect immediately.
Should you have any questions, comments and/or concerns with regard to the information presented in this document or that of any other document, please direct your inquires in writing to the School District. Please allow a response time of ten (10) business days.